Squareoff Trading Bots2 min read
If you don’t have any Algo strategy, or don’t understand Algo coding, then SquareoffBots is the right place for you.
Squareoff Trading bots is a Basket of Intraday Trading Strategies, where users can choose the best one based on performance and deploy it in their account which automatically executes trades. This is suitable for people who do not have time and bandwidth to do the analysis themselves.
SquareoffBots has listed many trading bots with strategy, logic, back testing result, past ROI, drawdown etc. You can evaluate the strategy details and subscribe for Automated Trading. Trading bots are available for NSE Cash, Futures and Options Segment.
Check the live demo of How fully automated trading bots work here.
Equity bots can be traded with a capital of Rs. 50,000 and all other Futures and Options bots require minimum capital of Rs. 3 lakhs to trade one lot with one bot.
You can check the performance of all bots here.
Free Trial & charges
By default, SquareoffBots provide one week free trial access to all bots. However, Paytm Money users can get one month free access to all trading bots. You just need to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after the one week free trial ends, and their support team will extend your trial access to one month.
Each trading bot costs Rs. 17,700 per year and all bots are priced at a discounted rate of Rs. 29,500 per year.
How to use the bot?
1. Login to https://squareoffbots.com/
2. Scroll down and login with Paytm Money
3. Authenticate using your Paytm Money credentials
4. Once authenticated, it will take you to the Squareoff Algo Dashboard. You just have to click on Input Capital and enter the number of lots you want to trade with the respective bots every day between 8 AM and 9 AM and click on trade. That’s all!
Bots will start placing orders along with respective stop loss and targets. You don’t need to keep the window open, or laptop open. You can use your mobile browser and give the input daily.
5. Once an input is given to the bot and clicked on Trade, the bot will go in the running state. As and when trigger happens, execution will be done in your Paytm Money account.
6. You can go to performance and click on any of the bots at the left side and scroll down to the last, it will show the performance metrics of that bot.
For more information on this, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for informational purposes and in no way to be considered as an advice or recommendation. For complete T&C and Disclaimers, visit www.paytmmoney.com. The information is only for consumption by the client and such material should not be redistributed.