Get the Edge with After Market Orders!2 min read
We understand that our traders wish to be active in the market and do not want to be limited by market hours. Our value-added service of After Market Orders enables our Paytm Money traders to remain active in the market even when markets are closed.
What are After Market Orders?
After Market Orders are another type of trade order that can be placed by traders outside of market hours. Users who are unable to actively follow the markets during regular trading hours can benefit most from AMOs.
Except for Bracket Orders and Cover Orders, AMOs are available for all types of orders/products.
When can users place AMOs?
When do AMOs get executed?
- These orders are executed the next trading day.
- Orders are sent to the exchange on a best effort basis after validation of all risk parameters.
What are the benefits of AMOs?
- AMOs can be placed at any time during weekends and trading holidays.
- Traders that wish to participate but are unavailable during market hours can greatly benefit from AMOs.
- While trading after hours, it is not necessary to closely monitor a stock’s price changes during market hours. Users can plan their orders at their leisure after conducting research.
- Modifying or canceling an order is simple both during and outside of market hours, as long as the order is not executed.
In conclusion, After Market Orders (AMOs) feature at Paytm Money provides traders with the flexibility and freedom to remain active in the market beyond regular trading hours. Embracing AMOs empowers traders with the convenience and adaptability they seek, making their trading journey more seamless and efficient.
Disclaimer: Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for information purpose only and in no way to be considered as an advice or recommendation. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. For complete Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers visit: https://www.paytmmoney.com/stocks/policies/terms
Writtwn By: Ananya Nandan | Product Manager | Paytm Money