Here’s how you can trade directly from charts2 min read
Paytm Money is now live with the Trade from Charts (TFC) feature. This will help users place orders directly from the charts, making the trading experience even more quick and convenient.
TFC is currently available on the Web version of our platform. It will be live on the Android and iOS apps soon.
What is Trade from Charts?
Trade from Charts is a feature that allows users to place orders directly from charts. You can drag the slider for order placement and fix your price point. After the confirmation, your order will be sent to the exchange.
Users can place both intraday and delivery orders with this feature. Advanced order types like Bracket and Cover Orders are also allowed for stocks only.
You can also place After Market orders (AMO) too on this feature.
How to use Trade from Charts
You can access the Trade from Charts feature on PML using the following steps
- Go to stocks Dashboard
- Search for the stock of your choice and click on it
- The Company Page of the stock will pop up
- Click on advanced charts icon to view candle charts
- You will be able to see “Trade from Charts” button on the advanced charts page
- Clicking on the button will open up a slider
- Drag and drop this slider to fix your price point
- Set the quantity and place your Buy/Sell order
- You will now see a confirmation screen with all the order details
- On confirming this, your order will be placed.
You can modify/cancel pending orders through the markers that appear on your charts. If you don’t want to see the markers, there is an option to hide it too. Do explore the feature and let us know your feedback.
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The securities quoted are exemplary and are not recommendatory. Such representations are not indicative of future. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. Visit www.paytmmoney.com/stocks/policies/terms#standard-disclaimer for complete disclaimers.