Steps To Invest In WealthBaskets2 min readReading Time: 2 minutes
Investors are often confused when it comes to stock selection and blame a lack of time for research to stay away from the stock markets. That is the cue for us to step in with – ‘WealthBaskets.’
Let’s talk about what WealthBaskets are – it’s a basket of equities, or ETFs that help you build profitable, low-cost, diversified, long-term as well as short-term portfolios. Based on investment themes, ideas or strategies, the underlying stocks are weighted and customized following rigorous research and back testing process.
Wondering how to invest in WealthBaskets? Here’s everything you need to know:
- Login to the Paytm Money app, fill in your KYC details to open a Demat and trading account, which just takes a few minutes & is a paperless and hassle-free process.
- Now go to the WealthBasket section and explore different baskets as per the theme, investment strategy, or idea and risk involved.
- Once you choose your Basket, pay a subscription fee corresponding to the plan the WealthBasket is a part of.
- Let me tell you something more. Once you pay the subscription fees, you can invest in any number of WealthBaskets in the subscribed plan. But, the subscription fee is different for different plans of WealthBaskets.
- With a single-click rebalancing and a team of analysts continuously monitoring your WealthBaskets, you’ll realise how easy investing in stocks could be.
And if you’re still not sure about how WealthBasket works, you can try it out for free!
So, now befikar Invest kar in WealthBasket for a better tomorrow!
Try a WealthBasket for free!
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The WealthDesk Platform facilitates offering of WealthBaskets by the SEBI-registered entities. Paytm Money Ltd is acting just as a facilitator and any complaint, disputes with respect to dealing with Wealthdesk, the same would not be entertained by the Exchange. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. T&C apply
Also Read- Build Your Value Fund Like Warren Buffett!