The All-New Paytm Money3 min read
Well, if there’s one thing we’ve learned from Disney, it’s that Cinderella’s new pair of shoes changed her life!
Paytm Money is always evolving. Adopting, adding and altering to become a better version of ourselves. So here we are, announcing Paytm Money’s new app Home screen, built to simplify your investing and trading experience!
‘New Home screen is currently live on our website and will be rolled out gradually on our mobile apps. Keep your app updated to get the access.’
Why A New Home screen?
First, let’s talk about the “why.”
The current Home screen of Paytm Money was built when there were only 3 product offerings across Paytm Money.
But then we started growing.
Over time while we added new products and features on the Home screen. It started becoming more complex for our users to discover and navigate across all the offerings. We wanted to reduce the number of taps for a particular task to be completed.
So we took feedback from users, reflected and came up with a solution.
Thus, the new Home screen came to life.
A New, Simplified Experience
The new Home screen is designed keeping both the investors and traders in mind. It is also designed as a place where users can discover interesting and relevant content across all our offerings.
Some of the highlights of the new design are:
- See Overall Portfolio Value, P&L across multiple categories that you have invested
- Stocks and ETFs, Mutual Funds, NPS right on the home screen
- Option to view weightages of stocks, mutual funds etc in your portfolio in a simple and well-designed screen
- View all offerings at one place and access any product with ease
- View important actions that are relevant for your account upfront on Home screen
- Discover new products and features easily through the What’s new section
- New improved experience for the blogs and the videos
We have enhanced the design further for traders by keeping the important information upfront and giving the option to navigate to most used sections with a lesser number of taps. You can now
- Track your pinned indices performance right away when you open the app
- View your Positions P&L and funds available upfront below the portfolio summary
- Navigate to watchlist / positions / orders with-in one tap
To experience the new Home screen visit our website or update your app to the latest version.
Don’t have the Paytm money app yet? To start investing / trading, simply download the Paytm Money app now.
Have any feedback or suggestions on our new Home screen? Share it on social media or write to our team at email@example.com. We value your feedback immensely.
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. Visit Paytm Money Policies for complete disclaimers.