Voice Trading Commands That Left Us Speechless2 min read
Thank you for all the love you have shown towards voice trading!
While voice trading on Paytm Money improves every day you talk to us, here are some interesting voice requests we got from users that we couldn’t quite process.
1. “Ham to aapke bharose hain” – Can’t lie, this one made us melt a little! Thanks for putting your trust in us.
2. “Vishal ka interview aaj kuchh bataiye” – Please convey our best wishes to Vishal. And ask him to prepare where he sees himself five years from now!
3. “Are you coming?” – We are already with you every step of the way! PS: Hang on, we are looking for our shoes.
4. “Samsung ka rate kya hai?” – Unfortunately Samsung is not listed on the Indian stock exchange as of now.
5. “I need to buy shades” – Our friends at Paytm Mall might have something for you. Although we have a hunch you don’t need them to look cool considering you just used voice trading!
6. “Hello i need to buy good shares” – Don’t we all, buddy.. Don’t we all…
7. “Google” – Did you just search for a search engine!
8. “Coupon code” – Please share with us if you find any good ones!
9. “Rafta rafta” – We tried processing this haule haule but couldn’t. Loving your taste in music though!
10. “What is the price of maruti ciaz” – We can’t tell you the prices of products yet but give us a shout if you want to pull up the share price of Maruti.
11. “I Love you” – Awww! We love you too!
12. “Cheston Cold” – We see your Cheston Cold and raise you a Dolo 650!
13. “Hello Film Video” – Voice Trading lets you take action with your voice, not watch it.
We are constantly working towards solving bugs and improving our ML engine every day to give even more power to your voice.
So whether you want to trade easily or just send us sweet nothings, give voice trading shot.
Tell us more actions that you want voice trading to solve – we are all ears!
Disclaimer -Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. For T&C and Disclaimers refer https://www.paytmmoney.com/stocks/policies/terms#standard-disclaimer