What is F&O Dashboard?
Who can access F&O Dashboard?
Where to Find F&O Dashboard on Paytm Money?
Is all the F&O Dashboard real time update?
Investments in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
We collect, retain, and use your contact information for legitimate business purposes only, to contact you and to provide you information & latest updates regarding our products & services. We do not sell or rent your contact information to third parties. Please note that by submitting the above mentioned details, you are authorising us to Call/SMS you even though you may be registered under DND. We shall Call/SMS you for a period of 12 months.
Exchange disclaimer:"The Bombay Stock Exchange/National Stock Exchange of India Ltd is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc, of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India Ltd, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time.
The Bombay Stock Exchange/National Stock Exchange of India Ltd is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by us, our employees, and our servants.
If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this agreement, you should exit the site."
Risk:"Investments in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing.
We collect, retain, and use your contact information for legitimate business purposes only, to contact you and to provide you information & latest updates regarding our products & services.
We do not sell or rent your contact information to third parties.
Please note that by submitting the above mentioned details, you are authorizing us to Call/SMS you even though you may be registered under DND. We shall Call/SMS you for a period of 12 months."
Attention to Investors:"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in the investor's account.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account ; Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day
Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account; Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile / email at the end of the day "
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
1. Beware of fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection schemes. Brokers or their authorized persons or any of their associates are not authorized to offer fixed/guaranteed/regular returns/ capital protection on your investment or authorized to enter into any loan agreement with you to pay interest on the funds offered by you. Please note that in case of default of a member claim for funds or securities given to the broker under any arrangement/ agreement of indicative return will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
2. Do not keep funds idle with the Stock Broker. Please note that your stock broker has to return the credit balance lying with them, within three working days in case you have not done any transaction within last 30 calendar days. Please note that in case of default of a Member, claim for funds and securities, without any transaction on the exchange will not be accepted by the relevant Committee of the Exchange as per the approved norms.
3. Check the frequency of accounts settlement opted for. If you have opted for running account, please ensure that your broker settles your account and, in any case, not later than once in 90 days (or 30 days if you have opted for 30 days settlement). In case of declaration of trading member as defaulter, the claims of clients against such defaulter member would be subject to norms for eligibility of claims for compensation from IPF to the clients of the defaulter member. These norms are available on Exchange website at following link:
4. Brokers are not permitted to accept transfer of securities as margin. Securities offered as margin/ collateral MUST remain in the account of the client and can be pledged to the broker only by way of ‘margin pledge’, created in the Depository system. Clients are not permitted to place any securities with the broker or associate of the broker or authorized person of the broker for any reason. Broker can take securities belonging to clients only for settlement of securities sold by the client.
5. Always keep your contact details viz. Mobile number/Email ID updated with the stock broker. Email and mobile number is mandatory and you must provide the same to your broker for updation in Exchange records. You must immediately take up the matter with Stock Broker/Exchange if you are not receiving the messages from Exchange/Depositories regularly.
6. Don't ignore any emails/SMSs received from the Exchange for trades done by you. Verify the same with the Contract notes/Statement of accounts received from your broker and report discrepancy, if any, to your broker in writing immediately and if the Stock Broker does not respond, please take this up with the Exchange/Depositories forthwith.
7. Check messages sent by Exchanges on a weekly basis regarding funds and securities balances reported by the trading member, compare it with the weekly statement of account sent by broker and immediately raise a concern to the exchange if you notice a discrepancy.
8. Please do not transfer funds, for the purposes of trading to anyone, including an authorized person or an associate of the broker, other than a SEBI registered Stock broker.
9. Pay applicable upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
10. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020, NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020, NSE/INSP/45850 dated September 28, 2020 and vide notice no. BSE 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020, BSE 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and BSE 20200928-45 dated September 28, 2020, and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
11. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
12. Precautions for clients dealing in Options
Clients/investors dealing in options, are advised to avoid practices like:
a) Sharing of trading credentials – login id & passwords including OTP's.
b) Trading in leveraged products like options without proper understanding, which could lead to losses.
c) Writing/ selling options or trading in option strategies based on tips, without basic knowledge & understanding of the product and its risks.
d) Dealing in unsolicited tips through Whatsapp, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, SMS, calls, etc.
e) Trading in “Options” based on recommendations from unauthorised/unregistered investment advisors and influencers.