Invest in Axis growth opportunity Fund2 min read
Did you know that the top 7 countries account for 60% of global GDP growth? Investing in these developed economies gives you an opportunity to invest in unexplored themes and bluest of the blue chips around the world, or rather we can say it provides one with an opportunity to invest in sectors unavailable in India.
Source: Bloomberg, Axis MF Research
Why should you invest in the Axis growth opportunity Fund?
1. Opportunities to invest in sectors unavailable in India-Global markets are home to companies of global stature with the kind of scale, customer base, network effect, and competitive moat that very few Indian companies can achieve emulating, in the near term
2. Global Diversification – Different markets perform at different times giving you an opportunity for global diversification mitigating risks for a particular market
3. Portfolio Risk Management –Global exposure can bring down the risk of the overall portfolio
4. Past performance-This indicates the fund has delivered above-average returns with exceptional consistency.
What does this fund have to offer?
When you invest for five years or more, you can expect gains that comfortably beat the inflation rate as well as returns from fixed income options. But be prepared for ups and downs in your investment value along the way. This fund invests in a combination of large and medium-sized companies, providing a reasonable degree of flexibility to the fund management team to invest in companies of different sizes, depending on where it expects maximum gains.a
Steps for investing in the fund
- Log in to your Paytm Money
- Select Axis growth opportunity Fund
- Enter the amount you wish to invest
- Pay via UPI/net banking
Disclaimer – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg. No. INA100009859, Regd. Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. The MF/NFO offering is non-Exchange-traded products and Paytm Money Ltd (PML) is acting as an agent for distributing the same. Please note all disputes concerning the distribution activity, would not have access to the Exchange investor redressal forum or Arbitration mechanism. This information is purely based on publicly available data and in no way to be considered as advice or recommendation.