Dos and Don’ts while uploading content on Social Media2 min read
As an important part of the Paytm Money family, we want to ensure that you adhere to the exchange circular and maintain transparency and responsibility in all your communications.
Here are some content and media advertising Do’s and Don’ts for effectively marketing Paytm Money products and services:
- We should always seek prior approval from the authorized person from Paytm Money before issuing any advertisement on behalf of Paytm Money. Compliance is key!
- In the case of audio-video media-based advertisements, the standard warning in visual form and accompanying voice-over reiteration must be audible clearly and understandably. In a standard warning, for example, both the visual and voice-over reiteration containing 17 words and lasting at least 5 seconds may be considered clear and understandable. This also applies to video content and any other content/information issued by the Affiliate Partners.
- If you mention specific securities as examples in any advertisement, include the disclaimer “The securities are quoted as an example and not as a recommendation” on the same slide or frame of the creative or video.
- We should avoid featuring celebrities in any form, be it in cartoons or memes, in advertisements. Let’s keep it authentic and focused on valuable content.
- We should refrain from promoting or incentivizing trading/transactions, including offering brokerage waivers, cashback, gifts, or prizes. We should always go with fair and unbiased practices.
- If we are displaying specific securities as an example in the Advertisement, then we should always place a disclaimer on the same slide/frame, stating, ‘The securities are quoted as an example and not as a recommendation.’ The logos of the securities quoted should not be used in the creative.
- We should avoid referencing past performance or expected returns from algorithmic trading in presentations, account opening forms, pamphlets, banners, forums, gatherings, or any other form of advertisement for new or existing clients, except where it is permitted.
Remember, we value your contribution as an influencer and expect you to follow these guidelines diligently. Together, we can continue to offer valuable insights and services to our users while maintaining ethical practices.
If you have any questions or need further clarity, feel free to reach out. Let’s promote Paytm Money responsibly and create a positive impact in the financial space.
Thank you for being an essential part of our team!
Disclaimer: Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for information purposes only. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532, Depository Participant – IN – DP – 416 – 2019, CDSL DPID (12088800), NSE (90165), BSE (6707), BSE STAR MF (53873). Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. For complete Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers visit: https://www.paytmmoney.com/stocks/policies/terms.