Intraday Screener4 min read
In today’s technologically blessed times, Intraday Screener is one of the most advanced stock screeners for Indian stock markets.
One of the reasons to adapt Intraday Screener in your routine is because it enables you to track hundreds of stocks in one click. With this, you can also trade stocks whilst maintaining the risk factor.
Intraday Screener comes with not one but many advantages, easy to use interface being the most important one. It also comes as a handy tool to track all the opportunities present in the market.
- Advanced watchlist to track multiple stocks along with its fundamentals, technicals, performance, and news
- Find Support and Resistance levels of each stock including pivot points, Moving averages, Fibonacci levels, Monthly pivots
- Real time alert signals with sound for stocks breaking 10 days high, 90 days high, 52 weeks high,, 200 DMA, 100 DMA, Volume breakouts, Super trend buy sell signals, etc.
- Trend scanner to get short term, medium term, and long term trends of any stock
- Price Action Scans – 5 minute breakout and 15 minute breakout stocks along with short term breakouts
- Gann Square nine calculator for stocks with all levels
- Open high low scanner with semi automated broker execution
- Futures dashboard to track all futures and options stocks – Long buildup, Short buildup, Long unwinding, Short covering, Open interest
- Nifty option chain and banknifty option chain with Implied volatility
- Option strategy builder with readymade option strategies and one click order in your broker account
- Next day watchlist stocks for automatic AI based intraday stocks for tomorrow. It is one of the best stocks for intraday tomorrow
- Bullish & Bearish Candlestick scanner – Bullish Harami Scanner, Bullish Engulfing Scanner, Bearish Harami Scanner, Bearish Engulfing Scanner
- Volume and delivery percentage scanner – Stocks with high delivery volume and High delivery percentage
- Moving average crossover stocks – 200 Day moving average, 100 day moving average crossovers
How to Login into Intraday Screener Via Paytm Money?
Visit Intraday Screener website and select Paytm Money.
Post this, all you need to do is enter the login credentials of Paytm Money.
You are all set to get started.
Now you can place orders directly from intraday screener to paytm Money account
Overview of the features:
- Market Dashboard
At a glance, you’ll get a brief overview of the market conditions, such as Nifty and Bank Nifty performance.
You learn about the number of stocks that have given positive returns and negative returns for the current trading day.
FII/DII Cash Activity is also shown in the Market Dashboard area and you can infer upto an extent about the Cash Flow, whether the cash is inflowing or outflowing.
You can also get a brief overview of the sector performance and can infer whether a specific sector has outperformed the other sectors or underperformed.
- Real Time Alert Signals (Pro):
Even if you are highly skilled, you should be able to take a trade on time as it plays a key role while trading. This feature helps you to do so based on different technical conditions.
- Price Action Scans:
It is one of the most useful features especially for day traders and you get the updates of breakout and breakdown in 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour time frames.
- Range Breakout Scans (Pro):
Range Breakout Scans determine the further price trend of a particular stock, whether it will be in a bullish or bearish trend.
- Option Strategy Builder:
You can create your own options strategy using Intraday Screener. It is a very easy to use options strategy builder. You just have to go to the symbol and then select an options contract such as Nifty 50, Bank Nifty and individual stocks. After that, you have to select Expiry Date and click the Add/Edit Strategy button.
After creating the options strategy, you must click on the Trade All option to execute the positions. You can also save your strategy for future use. In Intraday Screener, you can also find out the pre build option strategies.
- Max Pain Chart
It shows the strike price at which the option traders could suffer maximum losses. You can select any stock or index that you would like to analyse
For more information on this, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for informational purposes and in no way to be considered as an advice or recommendation. For complete T&C and Disclaimers, visit www.paytmmoney.com. The information is only for consumption by the client and such material should not be redistributed.