Powerful SIP Calculator: Calculate your Potential Returns!4 min read
SIPs or Systematic Investment Plans have been a powerful offering for investors who wish to invest in the market by avoiding the hassle of constant market research, monitoring and high-risk investments.
However, it doesn’t mean investors need not do their own due diligence before investing in such products. How much money to invest, for how many years to invest consistently, and how many times investors must invest their money, etc.- are some of the questions that users need answers to before they start investing in SIPs.
At Paytm Money, our SIP Calculator ensures we do the right calculations beforehand so that investing becomes easier for you. This calculator is made to provide prospective investors with an estimate of their investments. The actual returns provided, however, vary based on a number of variables and the nature of the market.
Benefits of SIP Calculator
Our online SIP calculator is a beneficial and handy tool, which shows the estimated returns our investors will earn after the investment duration ends.
- Using an Equity SIP calculator, investors can compare monthly and weekly investments as well as Lumpsum investments to make sure they are able to get the maximum benefit on investments based on their financial plans. Likewise, using a Mutual Fund SIP calculator, investors can compare returns between monthly and Lumpsum investments.
- Investors can take the decision backwards by having a goal of wealth maximization they have in mind and planning the investments they need to reach the goal.
- Investors also get to choose between Equity SIP (Monthly/Weekly) and Mutual funds SIP (Monthly) – our two premium offerings and can help you to make the decision that best fits your diversified financial plans.
- Every SIP you subscribe to is one step closer towards your financial freedom 💸.
How to access SIP Calculator on Paytm Money? 🤔
SIPs calculator is available across all platforms (Android/iOS,mWeb, and Web.) With a few inputs, the user can get an understanding of the investments to be made.
1. SIP calculator can be easily accessed:
- Android & iOS platforms
- Paytm Money Homescreen → Quick Actions
- Stocks Dashboard or MF Dashboard → Top right overflow menu
- mWeb/Web platform
- Paytm Money Homescreen → Other Offerings
- Stocks Dashboard → Accounts → Pricing section
- Mutual Funds Dashboard → Profile
2. You will see stocks or mutual fund specific calculators if accessed from stocks or MF dashboards respectively.
3. You can easily switch between Equity SIP and Mutual Funds SIP when the calculator is accessed from the Paytm money Homescreen.
4. You can also easily switch between SIP and Lumpsum investment and make a decision accordingly based on your financial goal.
5. Once you have selected your choice of instrument, you are asked to choose between monthly and weekly frequency, in the case of equity SIP but only Monthly SIP is available for Mutual Funds.
6. After selecting the respective frequency, you just need to enter the expected rate of returns and duration. In case you want to enter any value directly instead of using a slider, then please click on the respective input field on the right and enter the values in your mind.
7. Anything you change in the input will be directly reflected in a graphical representation and an alphanumeric one.
8. If estimated returns are in line with your financial plans, then you can quickly start investment with a single click on “Invest Now”!
9. In case you are still confused, our list of FAQs solving each and every doubt of yours are readily available, so that your investment journey never stops.
Explore: SIP Calculator for Web
Explore: SIP Calculator for Android/iOS apps
Planning SIP investments has never been easier. With SIP Calculator on Paytm Money, our investors can make sure they’re investing in the right products with the right amount to reach their financial goals in the stipulated time they wish to. SIP Calculators ensure users are not in the dark while investing in SIPs and can take their own informed decision before beginning to invest in these offerings.
Disclaimer: Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for information purpose only and in no way to be considered as an advice or recommendation. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707), BSE STAR MF Member ID – 53873. Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. For complete Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers visit: https://www.paytmmoney.com/stocks/policies/terms
Writte By: Arvind Yadav | Product Manager | Paytm Money