Introducing Revamped Order Entry Journey on Paytm Money4 min read
We are thrilled to bring to you the new order entry journey. In this trading world where we have our hands full at every step where we are constantly looking for trading signals and planning our trades, we wanted to make the final step of order placement simpler. While we have changed the look and feel of the order entry, we have also made a number of enhancements to make the order placement journey seamless for you.
What’s new in the order entry journey?
- Discover and place advanced order types like Cover Orders and Bracket Orders quicker with our re-designed order entry journey.
- Know your required margin, order charges and available margin in a single glance before placing your order.
- No more calculating quantities and ensuring there are a multiple of the lot size, as you can now enter the number of lots directly instead of quantity and trade F&O contracts.
- Get a revamped market depth enriched with the number of orders at every price point and quantity.
- Manage your CDSL authorisation for selling stocks from your portfolio with easy TPIN re-generation and verification.
- You can now create an SIP of your favourite stocks from the same order entry journey.
- Make informed investing decisions with prominent Investcare nudges for Trade to Trade scrips, Rights entitlement scrips, surveillance scrips and more.
- With an enhanced post-order entry journey, you can now swifty go to orders section to check open orders status or go to positions to view traded orders P&L.
Besides the above changes, we have also done a couple of other improvements like optimised screen area with open numpad, reduced swipe width and a few other tweaks to make your order entry journey simple and easy.
Revamped order entry journey
The securities are quoted as an example and not as a recommendation
What order types are available in the order entry?
You can refer to the below matrix for ready reference of the order types available for every segment/exchange and product type. You can find a step by step guide to place each type of order.
- When orders are placed outside of regular market hours, After Market Orders (AMO) will be placed which will be sent to exchange when the market opens next.
- Cover Orders (CO) and Bracket Orders (BO) cannot be placed as AMO and can be placed only during market hours prior to intraday square-off time.
At Paytm Money, we constantly strive to make your trading experience as smooth as possible. In pursuit of this, we have a couple of enhancements on the order entry journey planned for the future. Few planned enhancements are:
- Place Good till Trigger (GTT) orders from order entry
- Place One Cancel Other (OCO) orders from order entry
Meanwhile, please check out the new order entry journey in Paytm Money hosted on Paytm app and let us know your comments, feedback.
We would love to hear from you about your experience. Do let us know if you have any questions or requests for your order entry experience!
Disclaimer: Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. This content is purely for information purpose only and in no way to be considered as an advice or recommendation. The securities are quoted as an example and not as a recommendation. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019. s For more details, please visit: https://www.paytmmoney.com.