Trading & Investment Strategies3 min read
Anubhav: I want to start investing in stocks, but I don’t know where to start. On social media, everyone is sharing their portfolio, and I don’t know what to trust and what not to. Can you help me out?
Vaibhav: See, I have been doing both investment and trading, and I make a good amount of money.
Anubhav: Can you share some investment and trading ideas with me?
Vaibhav: I can, but you know how volatile the market is, and I have to adjust my portfolio and trade positions on a regular basis. If I suggest something now and then forget to tell you about changes later, you could lose a lot of money, which is something I don’t want to happen to you.
Anubhav: Then what? Where do I begin?
Peter: I have faced the same problem; it would have been much better if we could get the ideas in one place, and what could be better than something that takes care of the trade adjustment automatically?
If you read the conversation, these three young people are facing two major problems:
- How can I find ideas to trade or invest in, and where do I begin?
- How can I handle trade adjustments so that I don’t have to do them constantly?
How we came to a solution:
We have a few SEBI Registered advisors* on board, and on just one screen, we give you access to their suggestions. You can explore this product by:
- Choosing from various investment/trade ideas available for you,
- Selecting the one which suits your risk and rewards expectations,
- Take an informed decision, and you’ll arrive at a point where you can simply begin.
Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only and should not be considered as an advice. The securities quoted are exemplary and not recommendatory.
To know more about the trading ideas, click here. (Only for iOS & android app users)
But Vaibhav is still perplexed, wondering where his issue is being resolved.
We had a thorough conversation with Vaibhav and discovered that he also trades in options. He uses a few platforms to obtain option trading strategies or to develop his own strategies using No-Code algo trading. He then places trades, and based on his strategy or algo, he gets notified about the trade adjustments as well.
We have integrated with trading strategy-providing platforms** like Tradetron, Quantman, etc. to solve his problem and the problems of many others like him. Through these platforms, you can choose or create your strategy, deploy it, and place orders through us. Your strategy will work seamlessly with your broking platform.
Investment in the securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Paytm Money Ltd SEBI Reg No. Broking – INZ000240532. NSE (90165), BSE(6707) Regd Office: 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi – 110019.
* The Investment Advice or research is expressed by SEBI registered RAs/RIAs. You agree that Paytm Money Ltd. (PML) is not responsible nor liable for any financial liability on account of such advice/research. These are non-Exchange traded product/services and PML is only acting as an agent distribution. We make no representations, warranty, express or implied, provided to the fairness, accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of the information, opinions or conclusions expressed. For any claims/disputes arising out of advice/research provided by the RAs/RIAs or with respect to the distribution activity, you would not have access to the Exchange investor redressal forum or Arbitration mechanism. All data, content, views expressed or implied are only for information purposes for investors/users. It cannot be construed as either an offer or a solicitation to purchase or sell securities.